Pink Spring


I've purchased a mesh head. Which is probably won't make most people blink. However people who know me well, are probably falling down their couches right now. I've not been a fan of mesh heads, course, even though they are very lovely, I think they often make people look pretty freaky, like something is just off and secondly, people look way too much like clones of each other.  (Hey how come no one made a mesh head, where you can also change the shape of the nose for more diversity?) It was bad enough in the old days where we all ran around and bought the same skin. So why did I end up buying a mesh head anyway?

One reason is, I noticed lately a lot of the fun makeup are only made as appliers for the mesh heads now and I want in on the fun! Secondly, The Skin Fair 2016 is running these days and there is a lot of appliers for mesh heads too. Belleza made this beautiful makeup for Lelutka heads, exclusively for The Skin Fair. The make up is available in all the usual 7 Belleza skin tones and comes with 5 brow options, 5 eye makeups, 5 lipsticks. Belleza also created 10 more colourful eye makeups and 10 lipsticks (5 matte/5 glossy) which is sold separately. However the 5 makeups are the fun ones, they come in two versions, ones where the color is centered around the eyes and the other version where it is more powdered out away from the eye corner. So after trying some different mesh heads, and then this applier, I went for the Lelutka mesh head and look forward to see what kind of fun I can do with it for my pics.

White Widow is also represented at The Skin Fair 2016, with several lovely tattoos. I choose this floral tattoo that goes around the neck and upper arms, like wreaths, as a reminder of spring. The Skin fair runs untill March 21st.

Dead Dollz is at Chapter Four with this pretty, short dress. It is petty simple, but have a great low cut back and I really like that the top that part ends with no straps. It reminds me of two flower petals. Only at the left leg, a layer that looks like small gemstones is revealed, which also makes this dress great as club dress. It comes in a number of colors, however it is not possible to mix and match the colors of the upper part and the lower glitter part. Right now, during the Chapter Four event, you can buy the dress 50% off the normal price. The Chapter Four ends March 21st.

Last but not least is the hair. A true beauty from enVOGUE, sold at the mainstore. It looks like a classic updo in my picture, but it actually go down in formal bun in the neck and then the ponytail continues down the back. I promose to make more pics with it soon, as I really like this hair.


Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Malena (Chapter Four - march 2016)
Tattoo: White Widow - Suspicion (The Skin Fair - March 2016)
Earrings: Zaara - Ayanna Jhumka earrings
Bracelet: Miam Miam - Double Gold/Resin Bangles
Hair: enVOGUE - Leticia
Makeup: Belleza - Julia Lelutka Appliers & Makeup (The Skin Fair - March 2016)
Head: Lelutka -  mesh head - Karin 1.3
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5

Comments