Going where the wind blows



It's been a busy week. Kinda like taking all my plans and throw them up in the air and see where they land. But it's been good kind of busy, I am happy and enjoying meeting a lot of great people and getting to do what I love.

I promised in an earlier blog post that I would show more of the Leticia hair from enVOGUE, that also shows how it looks like in the back. So here it is, really lovely hair, that can be a both relaxed and elegant style. I use this style for a lot of things.

Dead Dollz is ready at Uber again, this time with a very sexy, short dress. It shows some skin at the sides, decorated with small pearl strings, ending with the Dead Dollz signature ribbon. If course the dress is available in a lot of colors, so you just need to pick your favorite. Uber ends April 23rd.

I am also really happy to have been accepted as blogger for White~Widow! I have previously blogged several of their tattoos and I am looking forward to show a lot more. The one in the picture here, is available at Shiny Shabby and is called Assassin. Must be a really beautiful assassin then, course the tattoo is just lovely with henna flowers and suns that wraps aound your neck, shoulders and arms. The tattoo is available in black and white.

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Blair (Uber - Mar/Apr 2016)
Hair: enVOGUE - Leticia
Tattoo: White~Widow - Assassin (Shiny Shabby - Mar/Apr 2016)
Shoes: Reign - Pamela Pumps
Pose: EZ Poses - Felicity
Location: - Paris Je T'aime

Comments