Not a tune

I love music and therefore I also work as a DJ in SL, but I am not a great singer. But I love attending live shows now and then as well and always strike me how awsome the singers are. I imagine it must be rather hard to be singing into a computer screen in an empty room and still show passion. This dress reminded me of a great nightclub singer, so inspired me to do this picture.



The sexy dress is from PurpleMoon sold in the main store. It is perfect for a romantic night out with some dancing and live music. It has a long assymmetic cut allowing to show some leg and dance all night away. It comes in various great colors and also have a shawl included that wraps around the arms if you want to go with a more formal look.

The hair is a new realease from enVOGUE that is pretty cute and relaxed style. The great part is that is goes behind the earts, so earrings doesn't dissapear or if you want to wear some fun mesh ears.

Necklace is from Glam Affair and sold at Fameshed in several colors. It is an awsome statement necklace, but pretty big, so works really well with a low cut dress like this one.

Credits:
Dresss: PurpleMoon: Charlotte Dress
Necklace: Glam Affair -  Vanessa Necklace (Fameshed - March 2016)
Hair: enVOGUE - Paige
Skin: Belleza - Grace

Comments