For those of you who don't know me, I am female fashion blogger in the virtual world called Second Life. The blog is for anyone in Second Life who might be interested in what I am wearing in my pics.
- For the most part consider myself an artistic freelance blogger in Second Life. While I do accept sponsored items, I only blog content living up to my personal style and taste.
- It is no secret that I have the honor to be Blogger Manager for Dead Dollz and have been for long and as such blogging Dead Dollz content is a priority and a delight.
- When I call myself an artistic blogger, I mean that I edit and change my pictures in Photoshop. This is to present them in the most creative and best possible way, through true to the original content. I love this creative part and I am constantly looking for new ways to to improve my skills. Simply taking a picture in a nice windlight setting, doesn't really help me get better in Photoshop.
- I often add hair strands to my pics. It it does not mean I think the hair is not good enough as it is, but I use hair strands to create some life to the picture. If I blog it, it means I love the hair. I will always mention if I have added hair strands to the hair.
- Unless I have entered some kind of agreement with a sponsor, it is generally my blog, my rules.
Want me to blog for you?
If your content generally fits my style, then yes I sure I would love to blog for you. However right now I have a very limited time to create pictures. I can't really live up to a certain amount of posts and for now I have dropped all my sponsors for the same reason. If you are ok with this or have something specific in mind, you're always welcome to contact me inworld.