LeeZu Releases

LeeZu recently released some new pants that I thought was so cute, I just had to go get them and everything else I stumbled across it seems. But yay! More mixing and matching to show off here.


The pants has a lot of cute little details that makes them special in my eyes, such as the buttoms folding the cloth and the matcing belt. When you buy them you get them in both a a short and a long version. I'm wearing the short version below, because then I get to show off the shoes too. X-mas spirit is sneaking in on me everywhere, so I had to wear them in red as they reminded me a bit of x-mas elfs and just because I can :) I have to say they're pretty awsome and very detailed with braces on the heels and small shoe ties on the front.

Wearing:
Top: LeeZu - Mailiin Blouse /mauve
Jacket: LeeZu - Maria Jacket /champagne
Pants: LeeZu - Milan Pants /graybrown
Shoes: LeeZu - Dncorde Danse /red
Earrings: LeeZu - Zoee Earrings /metal
Socks: Fleur - Fair Isle  OTK Socks - Gray
Hair: Truth - Orchid Plain - fudge
Nails: CCD - Long Nails - Diva - Silver

Pose: LAP - 23/365

Comments