Summer, I will miss you



Summer is ending soon, at work people are already discussing the next X-mas party and I am like nooo I love summer. So it seems fitting to show off these beauties in a summer haze at the Gates of Melancholy

The sexy dress is a release from Dead Dollz at Uber. I've made a picture in another style, shown below, that also show the sexy cut down the back. The metal part, is an ad on, which consists both of a necklace with a little heart, the belt around the waist ending in a little heart at the end of the cut in the back. Of course the dress comes various colors and a hud that lets you change the metal part too.


The beautiful headpiece of butterfly wings is from Astralia,, sold at WeLoveRP.  Wings are transparent, added a bit of colro which can be changed with a hud. From the sides, there are hanging crystals, giving a bit of a mysterious look to it too. I absolutly love butterflies, so this is a total favorite of mine already.

So in my second image I am wearing another headpiece by Astralia, named Blanche. It was sold at Midnight Madness and the orange colors was a gift. However I am too late with this pic, due to WIndows10 problems that basically shut my computer down again. But I have chosen to include the picture anyway to show the dress and hair from another angle.

The a great half updo style from Lelutka. It is two parts, but the lower part comes in two versions to help fit better. I love the volume of this stule, with long half curls gown down the back and left shoulder and still being quite stylish with the updo part.

So when you have computer problems, it is always great to be part of an online community as SL. Kiddo sent me this link, which fixed everything for me. So if you have Windows 10 issues where you get a blue screen with Watchdog error, this worked for me. I had this issue for some time now and finally Windows just shut down. I could start my computer, but not do much else, Unless I went into safe mode. What really annoys me, is I have been reading up on this error too of course, and Microsoft said people had to update their drivers. I updated every single driver maually, but the real problem is a driver chip, that needs to be changed to a standard version. Microsoft has known this issue for a year already.

Anyways enough about the IT issues, here is the credits:

Credits:

Dress: Dead Dollz - Skylar (Uber - Aug/Sep 2016)
Hair: Lelutka: H-NV-0001 hair
Headpiece: Astralia - Penelope Headpiece (WeLoveRP - Sep 2016)
Pose: EZ Poses - Lady
Location: Gates of Melancholy

Comments

  1. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment