Feels like a summer song



"Happiness, I'm sorry you've been on hold. The doors will be open, bring it all home.
Cause what it is, feels like a Summer song. I'll stay here forever now that I remember"

                                                                                                       Volbeat - The Bliss


The summer jumpsuit, is a great release from Mutresse, that comes with a color hud that let's you change the color of every part of the design. From the back, the front, shorts, underlayer. Everything. It offers 18 different colors to mix and match as you please. The underlayer also comes in a standard fabric version or a lace version as I am showing in this picture. It's sold at C88 right now, at the great price of 188L.

The pretty flower ribbon that I am wearing, is actally a subscriber gift from Astralia. It too, comes with a color hud that offers 3 different summer colors. Blue, pink and a pale red. All you need to do, to get this lovely gift, is to go to the mainstore and click the subscriber at the landing point. Once you are subscribed, then click it again, so you get the menu and then you click the history.

The hair I am wearing is new release from Exile also at C88, which I also blogged in my previous post. I am so in love with this hairdo, as  it is both soft and romantic. To fit the romantic style of the picture, I've added few hair strands to blow in the wind, so be sure you try the demo. The hair is also at the great price of 188 for a color pack.


Credits:

Jumpsuit: Mutresse - Polly Jumpsuit  (Collabor88 - June 2016)
Ribbon: Astralia - The perfect gift headpiece (Subscriber gift - Mainstore)
Hair: Exile - Morning Glory (Collabor88 - June 2016)
Pose: EZ Poses - Uncertain
Location: The Trace

Comments