Summer Skies


I've been mixing and matching stuff I found at different events lately and seems like I am in love with aqua colors this month!

I was actually rather tired of rompers, but this one from The Secret Store is just too cure and I love the colors of this pattern, so I just couldn't resists. There is also a cute lace shirt that is see through that can be bought in addition to the romper.

However I am not wearing the shirt, course I wanted to show off this amazing new tattoo from White~Widow. The tattoo goes like wings down your arms and shoulders in big circle/flower tattoos. I really like it, course the pattern really shows well and makes a feminine statement.

The hair is new from Truth at The Secret Affair. I love this hairdo that is swept backwards from the face. It goes really well with a sexy bikini or summer look as well as it is easy to show off big earrings.

Credits:

Romper: The Secret Store - Lana Romper (C88 - May 2016)
Necklace: Glam Affair - Mercy Necklace
Shoes: ChicChica - Dylan
Hair: Truth Hair - Arwen (The Secret Affair - May 2016)
Tattoo: White~Widow - Zoom (Shiny Shabby - May 2016)
Pose: EZ Poses - Shoe Catch

Comments