Sunshine in my rain

You know the feeling when there is a big difference between your rl and sl? I've been a little down irl this week, as I got struck pure bad luck. Same time everything in SL goes really well and I find myself surrounded with supporting people. It is a bit odd feeling, but also a great comfort, a little sunshine in my rain. I think it is important not to get too caught up with SL instead, but to use the good energy irl too. That is the great benefit we have with having a second life.



To focus on SLthough, it has been a happy and busy week for me with some great news:

Monday I found out I have been nominated for the Avis Choice Award - The Arts, in no less than 3 Categories: Favorite photographer, favorite Rock/Pop DJ and Formal DJ. It means I have a lot of great people around me, who likes my work and I think every vote is fantastic because I know a lot of really talented people in SL. So a big thank you to everyone who is supporting me, it means a lot. If you're interested tos see the list and throw a vote on me and/or on some of the many talented people in SL you can do so on avichoiceawards.com

I've been accepted as official blogger for PurpleMoon. I alrady blogged PurpleMoon in the past, but I look forward to show you lot more styles from Poulet Koenkamp in a near future. You can always get to store by clicking tho logo to the right in my blog.

A few weeks ago, I also became blogger manager for Dead Dollz and I love to watch all the creativity of the other bloggers. I've always loved Dead Dollz, so it is truly amazing watch all the creativity. Now before you start sending me blogger applcations, hold them for a while, for when open up for applications in March. Stay tuned on the website.

Now to what I am wearing in the picture. Gizza released this super cute outfit a while ago, called Urban Princess. I in love with the name in itself, I had to go get it. It consist of a warm looking sweather, that you can buy in a package of two colors and then you get the lovely tulle skirt with a color changing hud. I liked a little color so lighted up the outfit the the yellow stilettos from Reign. It is perfect for a modern classy girl with a little touch of princess.

Credits
Sweather: GizzA - Urban Princess Sweater
Skirt: Gizza - Urban Princess - Tutu
Shoes: Reign. - Ombre Stiletto
Hair: enVOGUE - Isabella
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: EZ Poses - Strolling
Location: Saint Pete City

Last, I made this picture earlier this week, which I am really proud of, so thought I'd share it with you as well.


Location: Voile

Comments