Beauty may be dangerous but intelligence is lethal




I'm a bit delayed wih this picture due to computer problems and it seems like my avie has been ghosting around in SL too. So for Valentines you get this spy picture.
The original reason is that Collabor88 has opened for a new round with espionage as the theme. So there are a lot of great sexy spy items. Dead Dollz are participating for the first time at C88 with this sexy bustier dress. The Nikita dress comes both in a zipped and unzipped version and a lot of different colors for you to have fun with. There is also a red version that might work out well for a fun Valentines date, if you're out celebrating.

enVOGUE just released this new short hairdo which I found perfect for the sexy spy look, with its smooth asymmetric cut.


Credits
Dress: Dead Dollz - Nikita Dress - Petroleum (C88 - Feb 2016)
watch: Mandala - Billionaire Fashionista - white
Tattoo: White Widow - Dark Shadows
Hair: enVOGUE - Sonya

Comments

  1. Hi! Your blog is amazing! I'm spanish and I also have a blog, would you like to visit it? I'm sure that if you like books and literature you will enjoy my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment