Going Somewhere

Been mixing and matching items from all over. Fameshed just opened and I found a few great items, some of them being the leather skirt and top, shown below. Be sure to read to end for a few more pics of this great sim too.




The Skirt and top is from Emery and come in multible colors, you can mix and match as you like. What makes me really happy these days, is more designers has been able to create items that match the Maitreya body and this is outfit is one of them.

enVOGUE got all the hairstyles from the Hair Fair for sale in her mainstore now. I am wearing this super cute hairstyle, that is like a short and more relaxed version of the 60's Bardot hairstyle that I am in love with these days.

Belleza is out with a new lovely skin for this months Uber in 6 exclusive makeups in medium and sun kissed skin tones, it is worth checking out!

Essenz had a sale, so I couldn't recist to get a few more colors of  the Sicily shoes. I picked them in black some time ago and have grown really fond of them, as they just fot most things and come in a version that fits the Maitreya Body as well.

So back to the title of this post. Where am I going? I tripped over this adventurous sim while looking for a city sim to use as background. The sim is called Forgotten City, which seems fitting, as I had no idea it was there. You can easily get lost in the many streets and towers, but is worth exploring and walking around the canals. I couldn't resist working on a few snaps of the landscape:



Credits:
Top: Emery - Lee Top - Pure (Fameshed)
Skirt: Emery - Monday Skirt - Brown (Fameshed)
Shoes: Essenz - Sicily - Cream
Hair: enVOGUE - Cynthia
Skin: Belleza- Amber (Uber)
Body: Maitreya - Mesh Body -  Lara
Pose: Di's Opera - Beauty Series 2 - 1
Location - Forgotten City

Comments