Beach Trip

I am going on vacation in a couple of weeks. Not to any tropical beaches, as far as I know, but I felt like making a vacation styled picture in the sun. 


I am also inspired by Fameshed, where I found a couple of great swimsuits made by Rebel Hope. This one, called Cambria, is a very sexy looking swimsuit in my opinion. I can get a little tired of bikinis, you might as well not wear, course they are showing everyhing anyway. This is a great alternative. The mesh is in one piece and of course comes with difference alternative colors for the top.


Credits:
Swimsuit: Rebel Hope - Cambria Mesh Swim Suit - Stripes Naturals (Fameshed - Aug)
Hair: Exile: Moonlight Stroll
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Di's Opera - Beauty Series 2 - 1
Location: The Dreamer's Island

Comments