GL - Eria: Waiting for summer

After a month of pretty much no sun shine at all, I am so ready for spring and summer to arrive. It seems like my friend Gaea, the designer from GL Shop has been thinking the same, when she made this sweet dress. I saw her dancing in it at my set the other day and thought it was super cute. So I was pretty exited when she suddenly sent it to me today and very honored when I realized she named it after me. So thank you Gaea, you really made me smile today.


So when I have a dress named after myself, I will have to show it off, of course. I may be biased, but I really do love the dress. It is the image of summer with is is old pink rose pattern, thin straps and open back. I even put the dress through the dance test and it followed my moves perfectly, so it is safe to dance a bit wild while gardening ;)
The dress comes in 2 other pink flower patterns as well as two sexy see through versions with lace on the edges.

Of other news, Exile just relased three new hairstyles! I am wearing the one called Lazy Summer - A light, semi-long hairdo that just seem to match this theme perfectly, so I had to get that at once.
I enjoy the Exile hair a lot, after she added the huds to control the hair tones with the option to choose from a few reflexes/highlights on your own. I've added a light tone the honey hair I usually like to wear.

Wearing:
Dress: GL - Eria
Necklace: Cae - Dazzle :: Necklace
Hair: Exile - Lazy Summer Days - Dark Blondes
Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual
Pose: Diesel Works - Vixie9
Location: My garden ;)

Comments