Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

"you're never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream"
- C.S. Lewis

Just wanted to wish you all a happy New Year! I hope 2018 will bring you many new great experiences and fun times.

For me 2017 was just not a good year, specially the last few months has been really bad. However I have been determined to learn some new skills along the way, some in real life and some in SL. Only a couple of people know I have been messing around with learning to create mesh. However let's face it, you're probably not gonna see great mesh creations from me, on that front, any time soon. But it has given me renewed respect for all the amazing creators we have in SL. I was impressed before, now I am in awe. Creating involves so much more than just learning a huge software, there is many skills in action around every product. 

Anyways, I've also been messing around makeup for Lelutka Mesh heads. I don't think there enough of the more artistic makeup for Lelutka heads out there, so I decided to learn. While I find the process a bit tedious, it's very possible I will create more of that in 2018.

I have been creating my own poses for quite a while now and put them on sale on the. It's always been just for me though, but if someone was interested, I put it for sale on the marketplace. For a long time I wanted to look into creating couples poses as well, but just never got around to do it. Yeah I am a lazy bugger lol Now I did it I created my first couples pose! While all the other SL pose creators is looking at me like I am nuts, for being proud of this little feat,  I took Zephs hand and dragged him out to pose with me. I cretyed this little New Year pose to send out a toast and lots of love to you all and wish you a happy New Year. Who knows what we might learn in 2018 :)

Full size picture:

Credits:

On Eria
Dress: Just Because - Tracy dress
Hair: Truth Hair - Halona @ Uber - Dec/Jan round
Bracelet: Dahlia - Oxford St. - Bracelet
Headband: Dahlia - 2018 Headband (Group Gift)

On Zeph:
Suit: Deadwool - The Dandy
Hair: VoltHair - Kevin

Pose: EZ Poses - A Toast From Us
Location: Shenanigans Ballroom (Click the board at the landing point, tp up there)
Most likely will be some entertainment there too on new Years Eve, if you are on the look.

Comments