I don't have a story

I don't have a story. I'm just a girl in a bar...


I am featuring the new Harper Jacket from Dead Dollz. It's available at Tannenbaum right now in various colors. It's a super cute, cropped winter jacket and really, the styling possibilities with this one is endless. I have chosen a more classic look for this picture, marching it with a very lady like pencil skirt, a bit older release from Dead Dollz. It is also super cute to match up with various lingerie, but be sure you try a demo first, it is not all it match with. The jacket has small ribbons sprinkled on it, that can be color changed with the hud or removed if you are not fond of this extra detail.

The hair is a beautiful new style from Truth for Uber SL. As all the new releases, it comes with a styling hud, so you can move the poytail to the back or the opposite side. You also have the option to change the style of the front to be with or without bangs.

The location is Bardeco & Kekeland. It's one of the most well decorated sims I've ever visited, the attention to details is unbelievable. I really recommend a visit.

Credits:
Jacket: Dead Dollz - Harper Jacket @ Tannenbaum - November 2017
Skirt: Dead Dollz - Olivia Outfit
Hair: Truth Hair - Farryn @ Uber - November 2017 (small hair strands has been added in this pic)

Comments