In Zen

=Zenith= & *The Mystic* Photo Contest Jun 2017 - Eria Ziemia

Peace is always beautiful

=Zenith= is on fire these days. Well they have always been creating beautiful items, but I am in love with their summer releases. First is the giant summer hat. I've always had a thing for big statement hats. It is part of the Vintage Summer gacha release at Kustom 9. All about this package is screaming hazy summer days and is just stunning. The hat comes with a hud, that lets you change the texture of the ribbon too.

I am wearing the hat with hair from Truth, that I have previously blogged here. As you can see the hair also has fitting hat int he package, but here I am showing how Truth has been nice to create you a great hair, that alowes you to mix it with other hats or headgears too, is you want to mix it up.

The Romber I am wearing is also a new release from =Zenith=, available at Fameshed. It is super cute with the little lace pattern on the top part. The little belt ads to the figure and the available hud, lets you change the texture. This outfit is good for pretty much any activity in SL.

So I have made myself a little happy place wearing these items, when not shaking it in the clubs. Hope you will enjoy too ♥


Credits:

Romper: Zenith - Summer Rompers with Belt @ Fameshed till July 27
Hat: Zenith - Summer Rattan Hat with Flower - Gacha item @ kustom9 till July 16
Hair: Truth Hair - Taren @ Uber till July 26
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head: Lelutka - Simone Bento head
Pose: EZ Poses - Beach View

Columns by ArtReferenceSource

Comments