I'd rather be a silly girl with a flower


...than a silly boy with a horse and a stick."

The quote is from A Knights Tale, I've always loved that movie. If you are a fan, you know you're suppose to yell "It's called a Lance.........Hellooo" :)

I felt like making a portrait again and to ad a little extra spice to it, I have used this super creative tattoo from White Widow and lovely spring flowers from LODE. 

The tattoo is still available at Uber till May 22nd, so don't miss it. As you can see it is full of details with the focus on the octopus on the chest. 

Please be aware that I have added reflections to the flowers in the background and some hair strands from Rayne Morgan in the picture.


Credits:

Tattoo: White ~Widow - MatchPoint @ Uber (Till May 22nd)
Headpiece: LODE - Field Flowers - Gacha item @The Chapter Four
Head: Lelutka - Simone Bento Head
Hair: Opale - Annabell Hair (Hair strands had been added in this picture)


Comments