Flower Girl


"Flowers and a little bit of magic is all she needs"


The beautiful flower accessories I am wearing, is from Astralia and released at N21. As you can see, the shade comes with two lage flowers and matching earrings. Naturally there is a hud available, letting you change both colors ad the metal of the both.

The hair I am wearing is Polly from Entwined, sold at Shiny Shabby. It's a sweet loose updo with a bun on top. . I've added some hair strands in my picture, so please try the demo. I've also previously blogged it here, without the hair strands.


Credits:
Shade: Astralia - Michelle  (N21 - Jan/Feb 2017)
Earrings: Astralia - Michelle - (N21 - Jan/Feb 2017)
Head: Lelutka Simone Bento 2.2 (Mainstore)
Hair: Entwined - Polly (Shiny Shabby - Jan7Feb 2017) - Hair strands added inthe picture so try the demo first.

Comments