Every rose has its thorns



While it is freezing outside, I got in a spring mood, from this new tattoo from White~Widow. The tattoo is called Loving and, it is easy to see why. I fell in love with it right away, with its pretty design full of roses. The tattoo goes over the shoulders and down the arms. It also goes down the back, framing it with beautiful roses. It also comes in white and is available right now at WeLoveRP.

I continued the flower team with this awsome headpiece from LODE. It is not new and I've used it before, but I think it works really wonderful with feminine flower tattoos. It is available as a gacha item at the mainstore.


Credits:
Tattoo: White~Widow- Loving - Pink (WeLoveRP - Nov 2016)
Headpiece: Lode - Head Accessory - Blossoms - gacha item (Mainstore)
Top: Dead Dollz - Skylar Dress (Mainstore)

Comments