Off to the fairs


This week has been bursting with fairs and starting events. After an eventful rl week as well, I have managed to visit most of the fairs, but not blogging much, so expect some extra posts in the coming week, as there is a lot of great outfits to be shared. The outfit I am featuring here, I found at the Fashion Fair, where there is a lot to be seen. I fell for this outfit, course it is a classy every day look and also fits the season with the fur vest. The vest actually come in a short and long edition, creating a nice variation.


The shoes from Poute are super cute and just what I was looking for as it seems like all my shoes seems to be pumps these days, so it is nice with a classic shape. I still have a tendency to only buy black or red shoes, but I think they bright up this outfit really well :)

Credits:
Dress: Faun - GiGi Leather Sleeved Jersey (Fashion Fair)
Vest: Faun - Linx Fur Vest (Fashion Fair)
Shoes: Poute - Oasis High Heels (Fashion Fair)
Hair: Boon - YNO421 hair
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Necklace: Yummy - Celestial Necklace - Star - Gold (Uber)
Pose: Di's Opera - Divine Series 1 - 4


Comments