A hair affair

Lately the updo hair styles seem to have disappeared. They are still around of course, but I don't see a lot of new ones being made. I have been searching far and wide, without much luck and today I found out I am not alone with this problem. I see a lot of long wavy hairdos though. Don't get me wrong, I love those, but sometimes for a more formal look or you need the hair to stay clear of the outfit, a cute updo would be nice, so if you got any great tips, please let us know.


It is not all troubles though, There are a lot of wonderful hairs out there. I found this one a while ago at enVogue Hair. It is a ponytail style, but also half an updo and has really pretty texturing. There is also a another hair that reminds of this one, where the ponytail is kinda making a loop. Basically the hairdo consist of a hairbase and the mesh hair. It looks great, like an updo form the front and ponytail from the side.

Credits
Hair - enVOGUE HAIR - Inna
Shirt - ColdLogic - Combo sweater - Parker Khaki
Earriing: Amorous - Conquistador
Skin: Belleza - Grace

Comments