Merry Christmas


So Christmas Eve is upon us. I must say that my mind is not quite there yet, I mean, I bought all my presents and gone to x-mas parties and listened to lots of x-mas songs, but I it doesn't feel like it should be Christmas already. Maybe I will get a delayed reaction and start humming christmas tunes in late January.

However one thing I do love about Christmas and that I will never get tired of, is the chance to dress up a litte. I know I just blogged Dead Dollz christmas editions, but here is another one that was made for the Miss Virtual World competition that I just have to show off. It is too pretty not to be blogged. The dress is elegant, but also a little bit darring with the deep v-cut in the front and back and see through fabric of the top. I want to wear this dress all the way till late January and then put it on again for Valentines :)

You might notice the cute little Xmas Gizmo by my side as well. He is a fantastic present from my friend Geemx Newall who creates a lot of fun pets for the geeky hearts desire, like Darleks, Minions R2D2s etc. Gizmo here comes in two editions where you can rez him on the ground and he will walk around or you can attach him to always be by your side. He talks and replies, walks, sit on ground and type when you do and a lot of more or less appropriate things. A great present for a little X-mas entertainment. Here is an example of a little conversation I had with him today:

Eria Ziemia: Merry Christmas Gizmo
Gizmo: Thank you. And a very merry xmas to you too.
Eria Ziemia: Are you ready for Christmas Gizmo?
Gizmo: Eria. I am fully prepared for any eventuality.
Eria Ziemia: Did you buy me a Christmas present Gizmo?
Gizmo: No I didn't buy you a christmas present. What's it like?
Eria Ziemia: Is ok, you are my Christmas present Gizmo
Gizmo: We are as one. Really.

And on that note, I think that all there is left is to wish you all a wonderful Christmas ❤

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - DiamondGem - Red Gown
Bracelet: Mandala - Billionaire - Fashionista - White
Necklace: Donna Flora - Francesca necklace - topaz
Headpiece: Lode - Head Accessory - Story Flower - warm
Hair: Lelutka - Magdalen
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Gizmo: Ultrateque - Gizmo Baby Xmas
Pose: Di's Opera - Divine Series 4 - 6

Comments