Summer Escape


In real life it is getting a bit too warm for my liking and yet it seems like I am catching a cold. So I've escaped to a tranquil location with a  beautiful Indian palace which is simply surrounded by water and beauty. Wearing a light floral summer dress from Gizza to go with the summer look.


I believe this dress is good for almost any occation depending on how you accessories, which is why I have been wearing it a lot lately. I even ran the RFL in this outfit to show my support to two of my friends.The dress comes with a a hud, that lets you change the dress into 3 different colors, but it can also be purchased in other variations.


Credits:
Dress: Gizza - Erika Halterneck Dress - Floral
Headpiece: MiWardrobe - Blue Moon
Shoes: Eudora - 3D Dreams Machinery Shoes
Hair: LeLutka - Magdalen hair
Hands: SLink - Casuals
Location: Shekhawati India

Comments