Dutch Touch Rock

Since I DJ too, it is nice to sometime have the rock chic look ready. This I found at Dutch Touch, whe're I'm absolutly loving the low waiste jeans I'm wearing here. Adding long curly hair for the femine touch and some metal colored nails and jewelries and a few tattoos and I'm ready to spin and dance the evening out.


Wearing:
Top: Dutch Touch - Top Wrinkle - Black
Jeans: Dutch Touch - Jeans, Low - Black MOtO C4
Shoes: N-core -  TANGO II XtremeHeel II "Galaxy"
Skull necklace: EarthStones - DeathCrossed Necklace - Ladies
Necklace w. cross: SiniStyle - Cutthroat
Bangles: Nha! - Bangle Black look
Nails/rings: Mandala - Sinra 2 Nails and Ringss set/Female/Silver Moon  (simple)
Hair: Lamb -Cinnamon - Honeycomb
Tattoo: BBE - Floral 4 Body Art
Pose: Exposeur - Top Model Alasia

Comments