Tropical Days

I finally got some summer days which made me very happy. Thank you Spain for finally sharing some of your heat!. I love summer, even though it got too hot for me. But I was not going to complain, course summer so far, has felt more like fall. It only lasted a short week and now the rain and wind is back, but then it is lucky that iNOVARE has a new event in SL, called FashionTropic.


I don't think an event with a name like this, needs much explaining. You will find everything of your hearts desire for dressing in the tropical genre. Lots of colors, flowers, fruits and palms.

I am wearing this skirt and top (they are one outfit) from Dead Dollz. The skirt is mermaid shaped and is out in 4 combinations of colors, all inspired by tropical fish. Both the top and skirt has small patterns of crystals, making the illusions of a bit og shine as you will often see with tropic fish. It is a really great outfit for summer parties. I have matched it with long wavy hair and beautiful flower hat from Atsralia. The flowers comes with a hud, so youc an change them to 7 different colors as well.

FashionTropic ends on July 30th.

Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Kalama - Lolo - Fuchsia/Cyan (FashionTropic)
Flower hat: Astralia - Summer flower hat (FashionTropic)
Hair: Exile - Young and Beautiful
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: EverGlow - Juicy 04
Locations: Serenity Beach

Comments