Summer Cool

Found this cute little outfit at Collabor88 which I think is perfect for a relaxed summer outfit. I can almost feel the sand from the beach between my toes when I look at it :)



The denim skirt can be purchased in multible shaedes and includes a hud that lets you choose between a lighter or darker texture. The matching top, also comes in different color tones and a hud that lets you decide, if you want it with or without the seashells. Personally I think the seahells add a little extra something.

I am also showing the other hair from Exile that I mentioned in my previous post. The hair is simply lovely for a relaxed summer look and comes at a great price, so might as well get a few different color packs.

Credits:
Top: Atomic - Merlady_Set 4 (C88)
Skirt: Atomic - Button Front Denim_Set 3 (C88)
Hair: Exile - Moonlight Stroll Browns (C88)
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Di's Opera - Posing Series 3 - 2
Locations: Serenity Beach

Comments