I'll be waiting where the stars fall



I've been out wandering and came across this great country side sim that inspired me for this picture.


The lovely little dress I am wearing in the picture, is a new release from Dead Dollz at The Liaison Collaborative. It's both elegant and super cute. The curvy lines that cuts in to the side and back, brings the elegance and the little laces at the top and sleeve, softens it a little. Of course the dress comes in several color options, if you feel you have enough little black dresses. I've been wearing this beauty a lot since it's release.

I am also most delighted to see Exile is out with a couple of new relases at C88. The one i am wearing ia beautiful hairdo, falling in light curls down the neck. It's the ultimate princess hair in blond, but also great for a loose summer look.

Neverfar  is a truly lovely sim, decorated in country style and surrounded by wathers and cliffs. So there is actually a point to the light tower in the background. There is small houses and it's just perfect with little country scenes all around. I very much enjoyed my visit there.


Credits:

Dress: Dead Dollz - Mischa (Liaison Collaborative - June 2016)
Hair: Exile - Morning Glory (Collabor88 - June 2016 - I've added a few strands so try a demo)
Pose: EZ Poses - Amelia
Location: Neverfar


Comments