White Lady



A litte dreamy picture with new items from Dead Dollz. But you have to be fast, course the event ends soon.
The whole outfit was released early this month, at We Love Roleplay and it consists of 3 parts: Skirt, top and the one sleeved shrug. It's really lovely and more like a romantic steam punk style. The outfit comes in black, brown and white, which also goes well together. If you do not manage to get the outfit tonight it will be in Main Store soon.

I also have a huge weakness for flowery headpieces and I fall for almost all releases from LODE. This one is like a large lily with small lavenders. It is sold at Shiny Shabby as a Gacha, in various colors.


Credits:

Top: Dead Dollz - Lenora top - White (WeLoveRP - Ends May 31)
Skirt: Dead Dollz - Lenora skirt - White (WeLoveRP - Ends May 31)
Shrug; Dead Dollz - Lenora Shrug - Brown (WeLoveRP - Ends May 31)
Head Accessory : Lode - Muskare - violet white (Shiny Shaby - May 2016)
Mesh head: Lelutka - Karin
Pose: EZ Poses - Anara


Comments

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..

    wings.io | happy wheels unblocked | unblocked | sesxebi | y8 games | wings.io skins

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment