Should I Go?


Feeling that summer is just around the corner, it is nice to see lots of new summer related items at all the events of this month.


The beautiful dress I am wearing is from Dead Dollz at the April round of The Liaison Collaborative. The dress comes in two versions, a normal and the windy version I am wearing in the picture. The dress comes in the black, blue, pink and red and is available right now.

Hairology has opened for a new round just yesterday.  I found this great, short, windy hair from KoKoLoReS, which is just fabulous. It is not mesh, so you can easilier adjust it. It is a short hairdo, that has a backward windblown look. I have added the hairstrands that blows in the wind to the right, but otherwise done nothing to the hair. Be sure you try a demo though.


Credits:
Dress: Dead Dollz - Should I Stay Or Should I Go - Black (The Liaison Collaborative - Apr 2016)
Hair: KoKoLoReS Hair - Blaine (Hairology - Apr 2016) (Hair strands added be sure to try a demo)
Ears: Mandala - Steking Ears - Season 5
Head: Lelutka - Karin mesh head
Makeup: Belleza -  Julia - Lelutka mesh head applier
Pose: EZ Poses - Uncertain

Comments