Country Princess

Not sure it is so sensible to run around in the country side, wearing gold shoes, but the great thing about SL is, we don't have to be so sensible about what we wear and when :)



The lovely lace dress is the great work of ISON and can be found in various colors at this months round of Collabor88.

The wild hair is from Truth Hair. The hairband and feathers are optional, but I thought it gives a nice bohemian style. The hair also comes with extra hair you can add to the front or an extra stay hair strand.

The shoes are my new favorite items. I saw them on Kiddo Oh and knew I just had to get some myself. They are the perfect princess shoes with gemstones all over them and just beautiful heels. I am wearing the gold version, but they also come in several other colors as well.

Credits:
Dress: ISON - Dahlia dress (C88 - March 2016)
Shoes: ChicChica - Princess
Hair: Truth Hair - Henya
Pose: EZ Poses - Strolling
Location: Frisland

Comments