Happy New Year

Another year has gone and it's time too celebrate the good things 2015 has brought and the say hello to all the new experiences the new year may bring. Both in the real life and in Second Life.



For me, I think it has been a year where I developed a lot of skills, espeically my graphic skills. Sometimes I failed, but I learn much from every picture I do. When I started this blog years ago, I wasn't even able to put together two lines in Photoshop. Personally I think I've come far, though there are so many amazing artists in SL. You all keep me striving and wanting to do better.
While I am at it, I want to say a big thank you to all the designers, who been working so hard on creating and getting new fashion ideas, Specially to my official sponsors of this blog. You've been a real inspiration.

As people started to ask me to take their pictures, I've started to offer it as a service this year and already had some wonderful clients. Thank you so much, I hope to see you all back in the new year!

You may also notice that I've started to create my own poses for my blog pictures. I now have a small selection on the Marketplace and will keep on adding new ones.

It is not something I mention often on my blog, but I also DJ in Second Life. Right now I DJ 4 times a week at some wonderful venues with a lot of great regulars and staff. Thank you to all of you for all the fun times we've had this year.. If you enjoy dancing around and show off your new fashion finds, you should join my group ( DJ Eria's Tune Followers) and come say hi sometime.

To all of you, who reads this blog and  my Flickr, be you new or returning reader. I thank you for your interest and support and hope to see you back in the new year.

Happy New Year! May it be the best one yet.

Credits:
Dress: Gizza - Crystal Formal Dress - Golden (please try a demo as the lower part as been edited)
Jewelry: Modern.Couture - Jewelry - Lolita Nude
Rings: Kibitz - Rosie rings - gold
Hair: enVOGUE - Patricia
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Champagne: Ruin Champagne Tray
Pose: EZ Poses - A Toast

Comments