Learning to dance in the rain

I have a weird passion for umbrellas course they can be so artistic and visually happy. So when Callie Frimon told me about her contest for her new umbrella, I had to enter, even though I am so pressured on time. I mean what is not to like?

It has also been raining here for so long, with summer holding back. So the other day I just thought f%#k it! and of the old expression: Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain. So with that in mind, I created this picture.




Credits: 
Umbrella: Frimon Store - With You - Umbrella
Dress: Dead Dolls - Tres Chic (Will be in main store soon)
Hair: enVOGUE - Inna
Shoes: HH - Hucci Jinan Sandal
Bangles: Miam Miam -  Double Gold/Resin Bangles
Skin: Belleza - Grace
Pose: Exposeur/Decoy - Chasing Stars - Balloon Girl 3
Location: Pinoy Hideout

Comments