Straight from the fire

I've been down with a virus or a cold for the past week, with burning fever and everything. It has been a long time since I can remember being this miserable over a silly flu. However I hope something good came from it, as I am not good at staying idle even when I am sick.  Maybe that is what inspired me to do this picture or perhaps the pretty horns gave the idea, either way the dress can be used for many things in itself.


The dress is specially made by Dead Dollz for the We Love Role-Play’s Anniversary with 25% discount and is available in 4 colors: white, black, blue and pink. As for the minutaur horns, there is a HUD, allowing change the metal to gold or silver and the texture to siveral colors.


Credits: 
Dress: Dead Dollz - Ariadne - Black (We Love Rroleplay - May)
Horns: Dead Dollz - Minotaur's Horns (We Love Rroleplay - May)
Bracelet:Miam Miam -  Resin Bangles - Multiple Thin Bangles
Hair: enVOGUE - Selina
Skin: Belleza - Eva (TLC - April)

Comments