Classics


We got lots of exiting events coming up these days. For one, Uber is opening tomorrow, March 25th, where Belleza is participating with this lovely new skin called Jia, that comes with 8 different makeup styles and 3 different skin tones.

enVOGUE Hair has also been busy and has released several new hair styles lately. I am wearing the latest release here, called Emily. As you can see, I got what I wished for, a classic updo style, though it also has a bit "funk" to it and I can imagine it being used at a 50'sstyled dance party too, with a lot of fun.

Fashion For Life 2015 is also running this week, with several sims stuffed with clothes and special editions, any shopaholics dream and then it is for a good course too. I will post more about this tomorrow.

Credits:
Hair: enVOGUE Hair - Emily - Light Browns
Earrings: Mandala - Legacy - Kilimanjaro
Skin: Belleza - Jia (Uber)
Dress: Dead Dollz - Etiquette Nude (FFL Exclusive)

Comments