Leather Leggings Love

As usual I had a look at the Collabor88 round, this time the theme is My Love. I assume it is a reference to Valentines Day, but I am not sure I found the items overly romantic. However I did fell for this outfit from ISON. It is a very simple and elegant outfit, with an edge to it. The leather leggings and jacket is bought separately and I see endless possibilites to mix and match them with other clothes, deffinitely a great buy.


Credits:
Jacket: ISON - serino leather jacket -S - coal (C88)
Leggings: ISON - tova leather leggings - coal (C88)
Shoes: Poute- Oasis High Heels- Red (With Love Fair)
Necklace: Yummy -  Celestial Necklace - Star - Gold (Uber)
Ring: Yummy - Winter Flower Ring - Copper
Hair: Boon - YNO421 hair - Chocolate
Pose: Del May  - Driftwood

Comments