Simple, Summer Elegance

I've been looking for an elegant mesh dress to wear for bit more formal events, but still with a summerly touch. I think I finally found it as it was just recently released.


This dress from Cold Logic, is simple and elegant, but with a nice detail of the belt around the waitst to underline the female figure. Plus it is sexy with an open back and hinting the lines of the breasts, what more could I ask for?
It even passes my dance test. Which is, I should be able to dance around at events without my butt suddenly sticks out, which some mess skirts unfortunately has made a bad habit of. This dress has just the right lenght to follow my every move. What can I say? I love it and I think its going to be one of my favorites for this summer :)


Wearing:
Dress: ColdLogic dress - louise.onyx (Mesh)
Shoes: Similar - Grosseto Shoes - Blk Lth
Earrings: Mandala - Amida earring / Black
Hair: LeLutka - Lush hair - WalnutWhip (PS'ed)
Nails: Candy Nail - #P027 - Clear French Fresh
Pose: Exposeur - Top Model - Erin 2
Location: Gulf of Lune

Comments