Summer of Love Fair

The Summer of Love fair has been running since July 18th and will be running to August 8th. Thank God! since i had not heard of it till now and now that I visited I wouldn't have wanted to miss it for the world. The fair is raising awareness for mental health but focused on issues caused by human relationships e.g. Seasonal Affective Disorder, ADHD, Bulimia. Many designers have things for sale which is also new and exlusive for the fair. It's a small place for a fair, but it's packed with goodies and great accessories, I find that my inventory is a mess again after just one visit, but I think I made some really great finds.



This theme of the fair is issues close to my heart, because it's involving a lot of people in our everyday life and I bet you know someone who is affected by one of these too. So please dont get all distracted by all the goodies, but take your time to go to the information points, not just for the free gifts, but take your time to read the notecards and learn more about these subjects. After all thats why the fair is there :)

Visit Summer of Love Fair here - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Purgatory/205/214/3992

Wearing:
Brave Tee: #Before Sleep (freebie at fair)
Shorts: [PO] Jamie Cotton Shorts - black
Leggins: [PO] Xander Leggins - black
Hair: Truth- Tilly - Crow
Shoes: J's Real Toe Cross Belt Pumps - Black
Earrings: U&R Dogs - Candide Pierced Earrings Gold
Bracelet: Zaara -Prata silver cuff *onyx*
Nails: Candy Nail - Swallowtail Black*LE

Pose: [LAP] - AA2-Heads Up PR4

Comments